Monday, June 9, 2008

Date Night

Dave and I went on a really fun date! I surprised him and took him to a authentic French resturante. It was so fun they brought out hot crispy outside, soft inside bread. Then we had a salad. I had a orange crawfish bisque. David got duck patte. Then dave got firen pork chops with wild rice and a raspberry gravey. I got a puff pastery filled with dic chicken and a cream sauce. Very yummy. Then for dessert dave got a carmel flan and I had bread pudding. It was so yummy. We were so stuffed. Then we went to the temple. And finally we finished the night out with a movie Baby Mama! Very funny movie! Needless to say we a had a long, very fun date!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Date nights are the best! Sometimes you don't realize how much you need one until you get one! It sounds like you guys had a great night.

Unknown said...

Ya'll can go on date night whenever you desire and Roston and Zoe will be taken care of. We had so much fun the other night! Love ya'll, Maw Deb

Reams Fam said...

Hey Aimee! This is Emily Tubbs (Reams now)! Lindsat cut my hair today and gave me your blog address! Your little family is so cute!