Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Washington D.C




Thanks to Sissie and Jennifer my mom, David, and I were able to go to the Temple while were were there. It was very awesome! That is where David and I were sealed and it was also the first time I was able to go with my mom. I had a blast and there is no better place to be than at the Temple. The kids had a blast too they went to a indoor jumping place where they had tons of blow-up toys. They actually stayed out later than we did. Thanks Jen and Sissie!

2 comments:

Jana said...

I agree! Hey cute cute shoes Amiee, where did you get them? Hope you are feeling better!

Kerrie said...

It's fun to visit different temples. It's kind of like going through the temple for the first time all over again, which is a neat feeling.

(I talked to Bekki today and she thinks it will be next week too. So woohoo! My house might not be ready, but I am!)