Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fort Morgan, AL






We went to the beach with some friends the Rendines, Tassins, and Smiths. We saw dolphins everyday. The sand was white. We had fun! David had a lot of fun skimboarding and riding the waves in.
Zoe playing in the sand. We built tons of things in the sand:birthday cake, seaturtle,castle

Roston loved finding drift wood and throwing it out and letting the waves bring it back in

David and Roston coming back from the ocean

Mawdeb and Zoe playing at the shore line

6 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

That is such a good picture of your family! I wanna go to the beach now!

Maria said...

Zoe looks just like you, a little Amiee minime!

Sharon said...

Fun picturs! Miss you guys! Tell madeb I said Hello! and give her a big hug for me!

Unknown said...

Love the page, and default picture! :) Now, all I need to know is how o add you guys on my profile! Love yall mucho!

Jana said...

Cute family picture! I like Dave's haircut.

Lindsay said...

Such a cute pic of your family. Love it!!! Zoe looks just like you Amiee, she is your little twin.